Researchers and students are encouraged to attend and submit posters or abstracts, a number of which will be selected for poster presentation or talks.
Interested authors should note the following:
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the online submission system by 15 Mar, 2019.
- Authors should submit an abstract limited to 200 to 300 words.
- Click here to download abstract format.
- MOLECULES IN MEDICINIE
- NMR IN SOLIDS
- QUANTITATIVE MRS/MRI
- BIOMOLECULAR STRUCTURE & FUNCTION
- BIOMOLECULAR DYNAMICS
- MATERIALS AND INORGANICS
- COMPUTATION IN NMR
- NATURAL PRODUCTS
- METHODS AND INSTRUMENTATION